MDB Enterprises have been focusing on setting up a Big Data division directly relating to terrorism for the last 2 years and are now in a position to approach existing and new clients with proposals to supply their Big Data analytic requirements.
A spokesman for MDB Enterprises said “The market for Big Data across the US and Europe is huge, we are currently only at the tip of the iceberg, our analysts expect the next 20 years to see significant rises in governmental spending on Big Data as countries try and keep one step ahead of the terrorist threats that now blight the world”.
According to a recent report, the “Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry, Technologies & Markets – 2017-2022” report, the market will go through a growth period, sustaining a 2016-2020 CAGR of 5.7%. This growth is driven by the following dynamics:
• The European terror and migration crisis
• The turmoil in the Arab world, the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and the Shia-Sunni conflict
• President-elect Donald Trump promised, throughout his campaign, a tough fight against Islamist extremism terror at home and abroad, and to invest in law and order
• Climate warming-related natural disasters growth
• Organized crime
• The “We Will Invest Whatever It Takes” approach of autocratic governments (e.g., China and Saudi Arabia) to avoid regime change
• Cybercrime and cyberterrorism threats
15 years have passed since 9/11, and the global Homeland Security & Public Safety technologies and markets are forecasted to go through major shifts. Markets formerly dominated by the U.S. are now moving to Europe and Asia-Pacific. New and maturing technologies, such as Big Data & data analysis, advanced sensors, big data-based cyber security, video analytics and TETRA & LTE emergency communication, will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities, MDB Enterprises are totally focused on ensuring they continue to make major inroads into Big Data in their specialized field.